Sharma Institute of Pain Medicine and Rehabilitation P.A.
Copyright © Sharma Institute of Pain Medicine and Rehabilitation, P.A.. All rights reserved.
In order to provide effective care, treatment, and service to all our patients in a comfortable environment we ask that you please adhere to the following policies and procedures of our practice as well as the rules of office conduct.
1. Please call us if you are going to be more than 30 minutes late to your appointment, we will not be able to see you and we will need to reschedule you.
2. All calls will be returned within 48 hours. Only one message is necessary when calling the office. Please do not call multiple lines and leave multiple messages. We will get back to you. Over utilizing Dr. Sharma's staff resource will only cause you and others further delay. One call and one message is all that is needed.
3. When you leave a message, please leave your full name and the number at which you would like us to call you back at so that we may expedite the handling of your call.
4. All prescriptions refills will be addressed within 48 hours. Please plan accordingly.
5. All deductibles, co-payments and balances must be paid at the time of your visit We do not accept post dated checks nor can we wait for you to get pain. Your visit is not complete until payment is made. If payment is not made scripts will be held until payment is received. Please plan out your finances accordingly.
6. Please call 24 hours in advance to cancel and/or reschedule appointments. You will be discharged if a call has not been received.
7. Please do not arrive more than 15 minutes early to your appointment. Our waiting room and parking lot cannot support early arrivals. Waiting rooms chairs are for you and one guest. Please do not bring your entire family to an appointment. If you do, they must wait in the car, not in Dr. Sharma's waiting room.
8. Once a medical record request is received it can take up to two weeks to fulfill this request. If medical records are requested for your file there will be a charge of 0.50$ per page. Medical records to be sent to another provider are free of charge.